About Me

Timm and I have been together for 4+ years. Although it is a long distance relationship, we are very happy and hope to someday be together forever! We are lucky enough to see eachother once a month and we LOVE our time together! We have been through a lot and our love has only grown stronger because of it. We are best friends and soul mates. Timm has 2 boys, Griffin 10 and Maxx 8. I have TJ, 11 and Eliza 8. The kids love to be together and get along great! It is a little crazy when we are all together, but so much fun! We love our kids more than anything! Timm is a graduate of the University of Illinios with a degree in Engineering and I graduated from Ottawa University with my degree in Elementary Education. Timm has a great job that he loves with Caterpillar Machinery in Peoria, IL. and I teach jr. high at the best school in Mesa, Az., Kino. We both love our jobs and love what we do.

Wednesday

August 30th
What a fun Saturday! It was my first time going to a soccer game of Maxx's and a football game of Griffin's The weather was a little warm (80's).....but I wasn't complaining....knowing how hot it was back home!
Maxx at his soccer game. They won 2-0 YEAH!!
Griffin #21 getting ready for his game. They also won YEAH!!
Go Herscher Tigers!!
Griffin is playing tight end (far right)

1 comments:

hollysboys said...

OH how fun! I have been dying to talk to you. I ran into Darrel at Bashas by my house and gave him my # to pass to you and all the while I was thinking how nice it would be if you had a blog so that we could keep up with each other! I went thru your blog to catch up and you look great! Timm seems like a great guy too. You deserve the best Emily, you are a super person!Anywho we should get together sometime, until then I am going to blog stalk you! hehe! luvyatons! Holly