About Me

Timm and I have been together for 4+ years. Although it is a long distance relationship, we are very happy and hope to someday be together forever! We are lucky enough to see eachother once a month and we LOVE our time together! We have been through a lot and our love has only grown stronger because of it. We are best friends and soul mates. Timm has 2 boys, Griffin 10 and Maxx 8. I have TJ, 11 and Eliza 8. The kids love to be together and get along great! It is a little crazy when we are all together, but so much fun! We love our kids more than anything! Timm is a graduate of the University of Illinios with a degree in Engineering and I graduated from Ottawa University with my degree in Elementary Education. Timm has a great job that he loves with Caterpillar Machinery in Peoria, IL. and I teach jr. high at the best school in Mesa, Az., Kino. We both love our jobs and love what we do.

Monday

Chicago Cubs
Spring Training Game
HoHoKam Stadium

Daryl took me with him and his fire crew to a spring training game...I LOVE the Cubs...so I LOVED it!...even though they lost! Thanks Daryl! Love ya!
Thought Timm would get a kick outta this jersey! HAHA!

MY FAVORITE CUBBIE!! Aramis Ramirez...isn't his backside SEXY??

0 comments: